Friday, February 01, 2008

I never want this moment to end

Hi Earthlings.
Yesterday stayed back in class after remedials to decorate the class.
You see, our class is like famous for doing last minute works HAHA :D




HI TWIST YA'LL!


The only thing I ask for you..


We swept the floor. It was so dirty and unhygienic you know!


Hi fishes.


Hi Yilian! She wanted me to take a photo of her and post it up in my blog :D




He is Kaliswaran.


BWAHAHAH!




I did help out too! Class effort yeah.

Images removed by "victim" HAHAH (:

Homed. Studied for awhile and then I became really really tired and I dont know why either.
So I slept, at 10pm! Like its so friggin early. Reading reader's digest :)

Today, we made Currybuns! For people who are wondering how I can take pictures during lesson time its because firstly, Mdm Aishah allows us to use and secondly I took it secretly :B !


Yeast, yes like last week.




Cut the onions into cubes.


Peel the potato (Ma ling shu is Gh! HAHAHA)


Curry paste for the filling.




Chicken baby, chicken.




Roll them outttttt!




TADAAAA! HAHAHA WONDERFUL CURRYBUNS!


Cher analyzing my buns oh my goshhhh.

Then I went up to class to get my bag to get outta the school.
I saw my beautifully decorated class! P/s: Judging day's today!


Front doorrrrr.




MY TABLE JOYCEEEEE HOHO.




Happy CNY all!

After that's event I shan't elaborate. I only can say, PAINNNNN! Hahaha *winkwink*. Ate at KFC for dinner and then I went home. Slept and I'm blogging now(:
What a fun-filled day hoho.

I'm going out tomorrow with winkwink okay shall update tomorrow!
Damn shagged out, oh and to those rumours that have been going around about me.
I DIDNT NOT RETAIN NOR DID I FAIL MY Ns! I'm born in the year 1991, I did not take Ns and this year I'm taking my Os. I'm aged 17 this year, Sec 5.

Okay I've made my point.

No comments: